After some severe pains last night (and much snoring.. I keep telling myself I need to get video of that), mom was able to get to work today but left early for the hospital with the same pains. They said she’s having contractions but it’s not affecting her cervix yet.  At this point we’re just in wait and see mode and if the contractions were to get close to 5 mins apart to go to the hospital.

A few minutes ago she messaged me to see if it was ok if she and Dylan went and got nachos.  Since Mexican food has been making her throw up, I’m guessing things are ok 🙂